A new partnership between Xbox and nail polish brand OPI is set to launch that will allow you to unlock in-game skins for both Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 that match your real-life cosmetics.
Announced on the Xbox Blog, the OPI x Xbox collection will include twelve different nail polish hues, launching on February 1. Buying the polishes from select (and as-yet-unannounced) retailers will also give you access to color-matched cosmetic items for both Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5, which will seemingly allow players to change their armor and car paint job to match the color of their nails.
As per Xbox, a complete list of the colors that will be available throughout the collaboration (and their quirky names) can be seen below:
OPI x Xbox Nail Polish Collection:
- Quest for Quartz: A shimmery rose quartz that will put you in the winner circle.
- Pixel Dust: A shimmery mauve pink that will pixelate your world.
- Racing for Pinks: A crème rose that will rev your engine.
- Suzi is My Avatar: A creamy pink-nude that will give you virtual power.
- Trading Paint: A crème apricot you’ll race to the finish for.
- Heart and Con-soul: A shimmery crimson red that takes nails to the next level.
- The Pass is Always Greener: Meet your matcha with this creamy pastel green.
- Sage Simulation: Get lost in a shimmery sage green simulation.
- You Had Me at Halo: A shimmery galactic blue that will give you sparkly stats.
- Can’t CTRL Me: A shimmery robin’s egg blue that cannot be CTRL’d.
- Achievement Unlocked: Unlock a world of color that’s lilac optimized.
- N00berry: Berry boost your nails with this deep crème purple.
In addition to in-game cosmetics, fans will also have the chance to win custom Xbox wireless controllers that are matched to the collaboration’s top-trending hues. In order to find out more, Xbox recommends following OPI on both Instagram and TikTok, where details on how to win will be announced.
When the collaboration is released on February 1 it will be available at retail in the U.S. at ULTA. The collection will also be launched globally on the same day across a range OPI stocked retailers including Amazon, OPI.com, BeautyBrands.com, and more.
This isn’t the first Xbox collaboration to have been announced of late. Last year, Microsoft announced a number of joint projects, including a collaboration with Adidas that brought the world its first-ever set of Xbox console-inspired sneakers, a partnership with Krispy Kreme to launch an Xbox-themed doughnut, and the rather pricey release of a $10,000 Xbox Series X, when the company teamed up with Gucci.
Xbox and Gucci 20th Anniversary Collaboration
Jared Moore is a freelance writer for IGN. You can follow him on Twitter.