After launching in China late last month, nubia’s Red Magic 6R will be available globally from June 24. Pricing starts at $499/€499/£429 for the 8/128GB trim while the 12/256GB model will sell for $599/€599/£519.
The Red Magic 6R will be available in the following countries:
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Croatia, Luxembourg, the Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Denmark, Poland, Estonia, Portugal, Finland, Romania, France, Slovakia, Germany, Slovenia, Greece, Spain, Sweden, Ireland, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Malta, and the UK.
- North America: Canada and the United States
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong, Macao and Singapore.
- Middle East: Israel, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.
- Latin America: Mexico, Peru and Chile.
The Red Magic 6R brings a Snapdragon 888 chipset, 6.67-inch AMOLED display with 144Hz refresh rate and quad came setup with a 64MP primary shooter. The battery comes in at 4,200mAh and does 30W charging. The software side is covered by Android 11 with Redmagic 4.0 on top.