Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by Jamf: Get complete management and security solutions for your organization that are enterprise secure, consumer simple, and protect personal privacy with Jamf. Learn more at jamf.com/9to5mac.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Apple ‘notebooks’ become ‘laptops’ in sweeping Mac branding change
- Finding offline maps for Apple Watch explorers
- Apple’s latest iPad mini 6 returns to second-best prices with $99 discounts from $400
- Nomad launches fall outlet sale with discounts on iPhone 13 MagSafe cases, chargers, more
- Belkin’s 15W MagSafe 3-in-1 Charger for iPhone 14 hits $130.50 with rare discount
Enjoy the podcast?
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Don’t miss out on our other daily podcasts:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.